Affiliate Program Terms & Conditions
Last Revised: 23 July 2021
Skillano Beauty (to be referred to in this document as "Skillano", "we", "us" or "our") created the Affiliate Program(to be referred to in this document as "the Program") for Affiliates(to be referred to in this document as "you" or "your") to promote Skillano’s brand and products.
Please read this terms and conditions carefully before you enrol in the Program. By registering for the Program, you declare that you have read and understood this terms and conditions, and you agree to be bound by this terms and conditions.
- The Affiliate Program can be participated by every Skillano customer starting from August 9th, 2021.
- Previous or new customers can register as an Affiliate as long as he or she uses the system lawfully (Affiliate must provide order number and email that use to purchase from us when Affiliate applies for this program).
- The Affiliate Program is a referral program that allows you to earn commissions when customers purchase a Skillano product after being referred through the Affiliate Code/Link by you. If the visitor click on another referral link or code that is not owned by you or clear her or his browser data and cookies, your Affiliate Link will be overwritten and you will not receive a commission for that visitor’s purchase.
- You may apply the Program by submitting a complete and accurate Program registration form on the Skillano website, we will notify you via email once we have reviewed and approved your account in 48 hours. Our acceptance or rejection of your application is at our sole discretion. Upon acceptance into the Program, update your PayPal or bank details and profile. You must keep your profile information accurate and up-to-date.
- Skillano will pay you a fixed commission for every successful referral sale. You will earn a commission only when a Product is shipped out. Skillano reserves the right to reverse commissions due to fraud, unauthorised purchases, chargebacks and refunded payments.
- We pay out commissions to your PayPal or bank account on a monthly basis (on the 3rd day of every month). It is your responsibility to ensure your PayPal and bank account details are accurate and up-to-date in order to receive payment.
- You shall not use any forbidden by law and abusive methods of referring visitors to Skillano, we may terminate your account if you are not following its restrictions and/or responsibilities.
- Skillano Beauty reserves the right to alter, remove and improvise the terms and conditions without prior notice to the Affiliate.